C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 07:35:20 -0500
7bit
From:
Elizabeth Thiers <[log in to unmask]>
 Most newer chairs are much more than the typical cart you around the
hospital chair.  The lighter frame, better bearings, cushion, etc.  The
other chairs the African women use are based more on bicycles and are a
triage effort of its better than crawling on the ground.  RESNA, the Rehab
engineers society of North America sponsors a student contest to develop
cushions using materials one would find in a third world country.

Beth t the OT