Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 16:05:37 -0400
I've never heard of it.  My first introduction to weather radio was my
grandfather's old 4-channel Regency Crystal Scanner back in 1981!  I think
that was his first radio scanner, and every other one to follow had the
weather channel.  My parents had the NOAA band in their clock radio, but it
never worked and reception was horrible with it so I stuck with the scanner.