AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 13:44:53 -0500
From:
"Daniel P. Kunene" <[log in to unmask]>
7BIT
** Visit AAM's new website! http://www.africanassociation.org **

Hello Ade,

As you know by now your performance unfortunately coincides with the
Memorial Service for Brigitte, Clarisse and Yazon recognition of their
tragic loss.

Best
Daniel Kunene