EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheryl Burgstahler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2007 12:11:16 -0700
You are very welcome.
Sheryl

Sheryl Burgstahler, Ph.D.
Director, DO-IT & UW Accessible Technology Services
Computing & Communications
University of Washington, Box 355670
Seattle, WA 98195
206-543-0622          FAX 206-221-4171