EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Roderick Macdonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2007 08:56:11 -1000
Penny,

Thanks for the info and the intentional/unintentional pun - two cents
from penny. Very useful in a discussion of conversion.

I have just purchased PDF Converter Pro, which converts PDF files to Word.
So far it seems quite accessible using Jaws, but I have not gotten too far
with it yet. It was priced under $100.

Rod Macdonald