EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"* EASI: Equal Access to Software & Information" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"MACMAHON, Tom" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 08:14:08 +1000
Yes, Alan. I think such an enhancement would be very useful. I'm sure layout
tables will be with us for a long time and knowing that that is what you are
encountering with a screen reader could often be pretty handy.

Regards,
Tom.