From:
Steve Weber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Weber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 19:20:40 -0500

Has anyone on the list called Aventis Pharmaceutical about the GF
status of Bentyl 20 mg tablets recently?

Our doc just wrote a scrip and Aventis is closed for the day.  Our
last check was in March of 2003 and we would like to get my wife
started on this ASAP.

Thanks in advance
--
Steve WEber

As always, these are our experiences only, thus no warranty is
expressed or implied, Your mileage may vary. Look both ways before
you cross the street.

peace
steve & deni weber
Valparaiso Indiana USA
[log in to unmask] (previously [log in to unmask])
[log in to unmask] (previously [log in to unmask])