From:
susan ulrich <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
susan ulrich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 06:35:36 -0500

Hello Everyone,

I was recently in Boynton Beach, Fla last week visiting my brother. We went
to the grocery store one day and they had all their Kosher for Passover
foods on display. I bought one jar of Streit's Gefilte Fish in Jelled Broth
(no matzo meal) and it's wonderful. I opened it last night to try and it's
really good. Not a strong fishy taste at all. I had tried another brand last
year and ended up throwing it out because the taste was ovewhelming. Even
the cats wouldn't eat it!

What I was wondering if anyone knows of a Kosher grocery store in the
Cleveland area that might carry this product since I'm only an hour away
from there.

I did check on the lable for a web site or mailing address and all it says
is "Distributed by Aron Streit Inc. New York, NY 10002 USA.

Thanks..

Susan
North Canton, Ohio

Stark County Celiac Support Group, Chairperson

Get reliable access on MSN 9 Dial-up. 3 months for the price of 1!
(Limited-time offer)
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup&pgmarket=en-us&ST=1/go/onm00200361ave/
direct/01/