From:
Jeannine Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeannine Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 21:50:14 -0500

I got 29 replies that Brach's was not gf & not co-operative.  One person
said that I should not have posted the question, that I should have
checked the archives.  Coulda, Woulda, Shouda is me, not perfect like that
person must be!  Several people were very helpful & referred me to the
celiac.com site that lists safe foods.

Well Brach's is not getting any of my candy money, for myself, the office,
or any of my family or friends.  Now when I see the name Brach's the tune
to Betty's Being Bad, an old clogging routine, comes to mind, as in
Brach's is being Bad, Bad, Bad - as you point your finger & shake it up &
down.
Jeannine  Houston, TX