Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:44:45 EDT

Listmates -
       One of our children was diagnosed with CD a year ago. Our up-to-date
doc had ordered a "routine" screening  because she has Down Syndrome, but she
had not had symptoms that anyone had associated with CD.  The GF diet did clear
up her eczema and she got back onto the growth curve she had fallen off.
       Now a different pediatrician is refusing to test our other children
because they are "too tall", and demands to know why I want to test children who
don't have GI symptoms.  The short story is changing doctors is out of the
question.  My question for you is how tall are you?

 Please respond with height and sex  in subject line.  For children give me
the ranking on their growth chart.

Will summarize.  Thanks.

Ann