From:
LynnRae Ries <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LynnRae Ries <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:04:46 -0500

Hello Genevieve and fellow readers. I was just in St. Paul, MN (my home
town)doing some research and here is what I discovered: Bread Art, 119-34d
St. No. Bayport, MN 55003 bakes gluten-free items on Tuesday. They are GF
breads, muffins, cookies, coffee cakes. It is not a totally gf bakery, but
she has a lot of celiac customers.
2. Bread Baker Company, Miracle Mile Center, 16-17th Avenue NW, Rochester,
MN bakes GF on Tuesdays, cookies and pizza crust. You can pick up between
406 pm Tuesday and on Wed. It is not totally gf bakery, but they have a
lot of celiac customers.
3. Fresh & Natural Store 1075 West Hwy 96, Shoreview, MN. They offer
gluten-free baked items from Bittersweet bakery. Their deli offers gf
meatballs, lasagna and meatloaf. They will make a gluten-free sandwich for
you.
4. River Market, 221 North Main St, Stillwater offers GF baked goods from
Bittersweet Bakery
5. Sassafras Health Foods on 2186 Third Street in downtown White Bear Lake
carries gluten-free items.
6. There is a Whole Foods -- or is it Wild Oats? in Highland Park with gf
items
7. The restaurant Sidneys offers rice noodles that can be used as your
pasta. They are on Grand Avenue, in Vadnais Heights (White Bear), Edina
Minnetonka and Eagan.
Genevieve, if you receive any other responses, would you please pass them
on to me? Thanks, LynnRae www.whatnowheat.com