From:
Jennifer Hurwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Hurwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2004 09:02:43 -0500

Hi all.  I was wondering if any of you had experienced facial numbness (on
only one side of the face) at any time.  The area of my upper cheek and all
around my eye were numb for nearly four days, feeling came back for a day
and a half, and then the same areas went numb again.  I have an appointment
with a neurologist today (I had been seeing one in the past due to
migraines and hand tremors) and was wondering if there might be some kind
of correlation that I might want to bring up as a possibility.

I would love to hear any ideas/suggestions/thoughts that you all might
have.  If you could email me at [log in to unmask] that would be
prefered, however the email address listed above is fine as well.

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond to me.  This listserv is
so incredibly helpful!

Jennifer
Reston, VA