EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 08:38:39 -0700
Dear Jennison Asuncion,
Thank you for the clarification.  I found site
http://blogs.msdn.com/vsaccessibility/ on a Blog.  It mentions some
macros tools and macros, in addition to the standard guidelines, to help
create an accessible Visual Studio applications.
I hope this helps.

Richard Jones
Assistant Director
Educational Development