From:
Barb & Glenn Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barb & Glenn Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 15:26:18 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I recently inquired with TCBY about their ambiguous statement regarding the
"natural flavors that may be
derived from a grain source, and others contain alcohol extracts."  I
pressed them for an explanation as to whether they contain gluten or not.

Following is the reply that I received today.

HOORAY!!!  The only yogurts that are an issue are those containing cookie
bits, etc.

Happy TCBY Eating!!!!

Barbara in Missouri

Disclaimer --- I am a volunteer and not a medical expert, but I can share
with you information that I have found helpful.  Please contact your medical
professional for medical advice regarding your situation.  Please verify the
gluten free status of products often for your own protection.