From:
Lois La Seur <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 08:52:44 EDT

I'm considering having testing done through Enterolabs.  Because I am  quite
sure my insurance won't pay for this, I want to make sure that it is worth
doing.

Someone reported in a summary a short while ago that someone had responded
to them that Enterolabs testing wasn't useful, that "all their tests are
positive."  Is this true?  Has anyone else had this experience?

Has anyone had the tests and thought they were worthwhile?  Did you  feel
like you received useful, reliable information?  Were they more  helpful than the
(woefully inadequate) blood tests?

Thanks in advance for any information you can give me.  I will  summarize.

Lois