From:
Roberta Valderas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roberta Valderas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 08:47:19 -0400

I would appreciate your feedback on the Arthritis issue.  I have been
GF since the end of November and have developed joint stiffness  and
pain all over.  I am particularly stiff in the mornings but also when I
sit for a while and then get up, I hurt all over and it takes me a few
minutes to be able to straighten up and begin to move again.  Once I am
up and about I do well.   Has anyone experienced this after going GF?
The recent lab work indicated that (tTG) antibodies were negative, but
the IgA and IgG are still high even thought they have decreased quite a
bit.

Help!   I need to know if anyone out there has experienced this and if
it improved over time.

Thanks so much for your response.

Bobbie