From:
spaceneedleview <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
spaceneedleview <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 04:27:31 -0500

Here is what I discovered on breadmakers:

The one six people recommended is the Breadman Ultimate TR2200C. It
retails for about $100. This is the machine I plan to get. You can set
it to properly bake GF breads and it seems to be a very good value. One
woman who has eight different breadmakers, and has been baking GF for
five years, considers the Breadman her favorite.

Three people recommended Zorushi. These are generally a little more
expensive than the Breadman, but are very high quality.

Tostmaster, Black & Decker, Phillips, and Norelco all received one
recommendation each.

Welbuilt is out of business, and some have found it difficult to order
replacement parts to their machines.

One woman who has eight different breadmakers, and has been baking GF
for five years, considers the Breadman her favorite.

SaraEllen M. Hutchison