From:
Stacy Higginbotham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stacy Higginbotham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 19:59:10 -0600

Hi, I posted this recipe a while back when someone wanted people to post ones that
made a difference in living GF. I have recently found that the canned artichokes
can taste like the can! I now buy ones that come in a jar and I get them at Walmart.
Not that I would want to step foot in a Walmart in the next week! Good luck!

Stacy in Houston

Spinach Dip

1 package frozen spinach thawed
1 large jar of artichoke hearts (not marinated) cut into small pieces
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
½ cup mayonnaise
½ cup sour cream
1 large package cream cheese
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon dried onion

Mix all ingredients together an spoon into a quiche dish. Put into oven at 350 degrees
for 15  minutes or until bubbly.

(sometimes the "one half" comes out as different characters, so for the above if it doesn't come out, one half cup of mayo, one half cup sour cream, and one half teaspoon salt)