From:
Glenda Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Glenda Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 17:37:30 -0400

I have received some of the kindest and funniest responses to my post about being so stubborn.  So may of you were or are JUST LIKE ME! Many, many people said they eat Food For Life bread in several varieties and LOVE it, others offered recipes that they swear are the best (I took them up on it of course!), others said they would be visiting Portland in the near future and want to go to O'Naturals to try the bread.    A few folks noted that I mentioned that I eat the Teriyaki TMB (tomato, mozzarella, and basil) and were concerned about the Teriyaki itself.  I was told the first time I tried it (over a year ago) that it was okay and I myself have not had a reaction to it. HOWEVER, I WOULD SUGGEST YOU VERIFY THIS WITH O'NATURALS YOURSELF if you are going to try it. If your concerned, choose another type of sandwich, but definitely try the bread!

 Thanks again to everyone who responded with something POSITIVE to say. I also got a response from one rather mean person who apparently decided not to allow me my triumphant glory by blasting Food For Life bread.  It's too bad we can't vote the "mean people" off the list-serve!! LOL

Glenda Wilson
Portland, Maine