From:
Sue Clayton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 2004 07:46:59 -0700

Please join us on Wednesday, August 18 for “A Bunch of Lunches.” Suzie
Eckard, Deanne Frazee and I will be sharing our lunchbox ideas. Between
us we serve eight gluten-free lunches every day to five children and
three adults, so you should hear many suggestions that work for your family.

Our mini food fair will feature beads made from Manna from Anna and
Montina mixes. Manna from Anna is truly the most delicious bread mix I
have tasted; it is the only bread that I will use for sandwiches and
tastes just like “the real thing.” Montina flour is a high protein, high
fiber grain that provides a nutritious alternative to wheat and barley.

Meetings are held at from 6:30 to 8:00 PM at Chandler Regional Hospital,
1875 West Frye Road, Chandler, AZ 85224. Please go to the Main Lobby
Entrance of the Hospital. Go down to the basement via the first
elevators. Go towards the Pharmacy, and then continue down that hallway
to the room on the right. We are in the Asics rooms 1 & 2.

I hope to see everyone there.

Sue Clayton
Branch Manager
Gluten-Free Group of Arizona