Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 14:38:14 -0400

Hi all,
Thank you for your great support and experiences,
I asked whether fevers could be associated with gluten ingestion for my niece who is often sick with no explanation from M.D.s. I would like to reply personally to all who answered.Time is short around here.
  I would like to print your replies to show to my sister. If anyone would rather not have me do this please send a message to let me know.

There were 23 replies:

With those 18 had fever reactions directly attributed to gluten ingestion.These varied from low grade fevers before going GF to mid to high fevers with ingestion of gluten.

Some had other suggestions:
pyrouria
strep throat
possible crohn's disease
dehydration
and of course the fact that with the immune system fevers are also triggered as a mechanism for fighting off offenders.

Thank you again,
Monica ,KY