From:
Christy Dena <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 12:54:46 +1000

I had three responses to my call for gf places in Perth, Australia. The following advice was offered:

1) Request lists of restaurants and shops from the state branches of the Australian Coeliac Society (since the respondent had done so successfully before).
[I have emailed the Western Australia Society and am awaiting a response.]
Their website, however, offers the following venues:
Bodhis (bakery)
11 Ellen Street, Fremantle

Scarfo Meating Place (butcher)
224 Leach Hwy, Melville Central

Here are the relevant Coeliac Society links:
<http://www.coeliac.org.au/>

<http://www.wa.coeliac.org.au/>

2)A dining card is invaluable;
3) Manna Wholefoods at 274 south Terrace, Fremantle have great gf bread.

Another recipient was not able to offer advice but was pleased to see another Coeliac in Australia on the list. I found it refreshing as well.

Thankyou all, I'll post the results of any great finds I have whilst in Perth.
Christy