Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 19:44:51 EDT

Living Without magazine is working on an article featuring restaurant chains
that offer gluten-free menus. We are seeking a celiac who has had a positive
experience with the gluten-free menu offered at Outback restaurants and who
eats at Ouback fairly regularly. If you are willing to share your Outback
experience with our readership and you live in the Northeastern Ohio area,
please
contact our feature writer, Diana Keough, at [log in to unmask]

We'd prefer that you live in the Northeastern Ohio area as Diana may wish to
share an Outback dining experience with you. Our treat, of course.

Thanks, in advance, for any help you might be able to offer.

Best regards,

Peggy Wagener
Publisher
Living Without magazine