Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 1995 12:54:38 -0500
From:
Gary Redmore <[log in to unmask]>

I just received this current list from Heinz USA showing their GF
products.  They are:

ALBA REDUCED CALORIE DAIRY SHAKE MIX
     Double Fudge Flavor
     Vanilla Flavor
     Chocolate Flavor
     Strawberry Flavor

ALBA SUGAR FREE HOT COCOA MIX
     Chocolate & Marshmallow
     Milk Chocolate

ALBA NONFAT DRY MILK

ALBA DAIRY LIGHT

HEINZ KETCHUP

HEINZ SWEET RELISH

HEINZ VEGETARIAN BEANS

HEINZ VINEGAR
    Heinz Distilled White Vinegar
    Heinz Wine Vinegar
    Heinz Apply Cider Vinegar

"Note:  This is not a comprehensive list.  As we receive confirmation
from our suppliers on whether flavorings, spices and coloring sources in
our products are gluten-free, we will add products to this list."

"Revised 6/14/93"

All statements on this list are taken directly from the Heinz USA list.

Gary Redmore
Pittsburgh, PA