Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 1995 16:01:19 -0500
From:
Gary Redmore <[log in to unmask]>

I have contacted Heinz and was told that their distilled white vinegar is
made from corn and is gluten free.  Also their wine vinegar and apple
cider vinegar is GF.  (Do not confuse the apple cider vinegar with the
apple cider flavored vinegar)   They will be happy to mail you a listing
of the GF products they make.  It is a short list.  I just ordered a new
list and will post the products upon receipt.  You may want to check that
out.   Heinz USA customer service number is 412-237-5740.

Gary Redmore
Pittsburgh, PA