Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 1995 21:37:29 -0500
From:
Debra Boutin <[log in to unmask]>

I read a posting here about the "Passover Guide to Cosmetics and
Medications" (I have forgotten the date of the original message.)
The posting explained how this list can be very helpful in finding
gluten-free medications.  I contacted the organization

  Kollel-Los Angeles
  7466 Deverly Blvd #204
  Los Angeles, CA  90036
  (213)-933-7193

and asked for the list.  They called me tonight to request that
I post the following to this discussion group.

The "Passover Guide" is only updated and published once a year,
just before Passover.  _Please_ do not request this list until
March.  If you call in March, they will be more than happy to
send you one, but the administrative burden of taking all our
names and addresses in advance strains their resources.

Thanks,

Debra Boutin