VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:47:22 -0500
Hello Morey:

Below please find the link I used:
http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/

There is a edit field on this page to put the product model number.

Or look for the link: identify your product.

You will need to get to the pages with the heading "knowledge base"
you will need your model number and serial number for the sound card.

There is a chart for identifying your product but I found this chart not
very accessible using my zoomText screen reader.

You may want to try a google search with the search phrase:
SoundBlaster card drivers

and include your model  and serial numbers in the search phrase.