VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Patty Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patty Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 20:49:28 -0700
Hi,

Our Assistive Technology Director and I are doing a presentation on free
programs that work fairly well with Screen Readers.  Anyone on this
list-serve have favorite free downloadable programs that work with Screen
Readers?  We'd love to hear some users thoughts on this.  It could be free
utility programs, multimedia, games, word processing, or anything else
you've found useful.

My e-mail is [log in to unmask]

Thanks for any input you can give.  We'll compile the answers we get and
share them with the list.

Patty Arnold
Arizona Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired