From:
Robert Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 15:03:27 -0800
Thanks Sven and David. I went in and told it to "Never dial a connection". After that it came up as an invalid link. I guess the system tried the cable modem and when it couldn't find the link, it wanted to try the telephone modem. It was a link I hadn't used for a couple of months, and I found the proper address with a search. Thanks again for the help. Bob