From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 16:30:08 -0500
On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 14:16, Eva Hedin wrote:

>This is really off topic so if you want to you are free to e-mail me off
>list
>
>Eva

That was a great reply, Eva.  Hope it's not too far off topic.  I think feeding babies paleo foods
should be OK on this list, providing it doesn't stray into 'bringing up children' generally, which
probably belongs on the Paleo Life list on Yahoo.

One other point I'd add to Eva's advice: if the kid doesn't want to eat, don't force her to.  Providing
there is a variety of genuinely nourishing foods available (not those favoured by vegans or others
who prefer foods that have been processed in factories or imported from other hemispheres), the
kid won't starve.  Also, don't be in a hurry to wean the child (whoops - straying!).

Keith