From:
Taivas DeGroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2005 16:41:22 -0800
Without weighing in on the paleoness of using protein
powder:

http://www.proteinfactory.com/

Protein factory has many powders including egg white,
egg yolk, and organic varieties.  They offer powders
with no added flavor, sweeteners, or additional
'supplementation'.  Apparently egg white dissolves
quite easily but yolk does not.  I have not tried this
company's products or used egg protein powder.

Cheers,
Tai