From:
Michael Raiti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 08:15:44 -0500
Another suggestion to those with unpaleo foods to get rid of:  Once
or twice a week fast one meal.  Based on how much unpaleo food you
would normally eat in an unpaleo meal throw that food away.  You will
be better off fasting rather than eating an unpaleo meal, especially
if this is done only once or twice a week.  You can then justify
throwing away the food because you are not buying extra for to make a
paleo meal.  Overall, your budget for food will not increase and
slowly you will delete your supply of unpaleo food.

Mike