From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 18:54:05 -0500
>It's not fair that God would place before us all these amazing foods and
then
>not let us be able
>to eat it.

>Mike W.

I think it's God who placed before us all the "good" (paleo) foods and it's
"man" who decided to turn them into something not so good. :)

However, I do agree with you on the boredom. IN addition, food is such a
social thing these days and the social events we attend rarely have anything
I can eat - so I bring "my" food.

K~