From:
Fredrik Murman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 03:18:23 -0500
Alex Shvartsman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I fail to understand why you are so proud that you have not had regular
>dental maintenance visits.

I'm not proud. I'm amazed.

>You think this is a good thing?

It's convenient.

>BTW "teeth feeling strong" means absolutely nothing.

Obviously nothing for you. For me, the way my teeth feel in my mouth
índicates the quality of my food.

I knew I would be criticized by you, Alex. You are a dentist. It lies
in your interest that people have dental problems, especially plaque
and caries, or that people at least visit you regularly to check their
teeth. I'll expose myself to the likes of you when I crack a tooth,
loose a filling, or something. I'm sure my teeth would've been even
better if tooth doctors in the past had given me appropriate dietary
advice instead of drilling holes and filling them.

Fredrik