From:
Anna Kihrani <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 08:52:39 -0700
Thanks, Jean-Claude, for your in depth explanation of the
difference.  As I have been eating almost exclusively paleo for
the past month or so, I have been noticing times recently when
my body asks me specifically for raw meat (so far it's been fish,
beef and buffalo).  It's not all the time that I get this message,
but when I do, I eat it!  Yum!

There seem to be a lot of people on this list who really cherish
their ideals and want to convey the benefit of their experience.
People on various sides of various issues (currently, raw v
cooked) have passionate things to say about their theories.  It's
interesting to read.  My personal intention is to really discover
what works for my body - my primary motivation for eating
how I do is having energy and feeling well - based on my own
experience, and to trust that I'm being led one step at a time
toward what is perfect for me.

Thanks to everyone who has answered my many questions!

Anna

Good People. Great Causes. Get Connected on Care2 Connect:
http://www.care2.com/go/z/C2Connect