From:
Erik Fridén <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 11:24:02 +0200
Hi all!
Just bought a food dehydrator and have some questions I didn't see properly covered in the archives, since these mainly deal with beef for pemmican or vegetables.

Fish. What are your experiences if any of dehydrating fish? White-fish (cod, haddock et.c.) should work out allright I guess, but what of dehydrating fat fish (salmon, mackrell) or even shellfish? Times, temperatures... smell?

Non-beef meat. What about fowl, or fatty meats like pork? Experiences?

Accessories. What do you use for slightly runny things or any other stuff?

Fave-raves. Tips on your favourite things to dry. Times, temps as always.

All the best;
Erik Fridén

Höstrusk och grå moln - köp en resa till solen på Yahoo! Resor