From:
thetasig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 07:10:40 -0700
A few things to check into.

One - Arnica Montanta can be gotten at health-food stores in gel form
for immediate brusing and muscle sores.  It brings quick relief.  It can
also be used as homeopathic orally in tablet form (systemic effect for
global shock and trauma).

Two - look into somehow getting certain minerals into your body either
through foods or supplements.  Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium, etc.  The
first being a big help for muscle pains and cramps (esp. night spasms, etc.)

Three - try fasting one day a week to give your body a chance to clear
out toxins.  If your body type permits, two days a week is better.
During those fasts drink only mineral water or green veggie juices (high
in minerals).  Sometimes a milk (raw) fast can be helpful.

Four - Tai Chi movements can reverse posture and ergonomic problems and
aches.  The slow movements help to clear out stagnant lymph.  You could
try some hot baths to get the lymph moving.

Five - The cola would cause many of the achy problems you mentioned.
Try to get into the more "alkaline" fruits such as berries (blue, rasp,
black, logan), watermelon, tangerine, grapefruit, honeydew melon, mango,
avocado, cherry and veggies (dark green) broccoli, radish, parsley, etc.

Six - watch out for too much acid food - beef, sugar, etc.

Seven - think about getting some physical theraphy on your hands and
arms - Feldenkrais and/or pilates - the former being ideal.  Find a good
practicioner who is classically trained.

Regards,

-=mark=-