From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 05:49:48 -0500
>and was just told I should probably have no more than up to 2 grams per
>kilogram of body weight

>Told by whom and for what reason? How much *should* you weigh?

It wasn't about how much I should weigh but about how much protein I should
consume per day and not eating too much. At 60 kilograms I 'should' be
eating no more than 120 grams of protein per day and I have a very hard time
keeping it that low. Protein is what I typically crave when I am hungry. I
could eat a pound of fish or chicken in one sitting plus veggies and coconut
oil, but I typically don't.