From:
Alex Shvartsman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 08:25:40 EDT
In a message dated 5/10/2004 3:23:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> >Even when I was a child trying to be a Christian, I never understood
> >why the theories of evolution and creation couldn't go together. At the
> >time, I figured about evolution, "so that's how God created us and the
> >'lower' animals."
>
> That is actually the viewpoint of Pope John Paul II.

well then it must to be true! (sarcasm)

The fact that paleodiet is based on evolution
(science) is its greatest strength

It is this that gave the paleo diet credibility for me as the best way we
should eat.

Man Manuel, well said!

Cordially, Alex