From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2004 17:23:09 -0600
From:    Ken Stuart

>> In the article referenced in the thread "Paleo Article", it seems
>> clear that Cordain still seems to have not read "The Cholesterol
>> Myths" by Uffe Ravnskov, nor even read the summary at
>> http://www.ravnskov.nu/cholesterol.htm.

Ken, have you contacted Cordain to ask about his views regarding the
referenced article? I'd be interested to hear what he might say.....

Also, I note this phrase from the "Cholesterol Myth":

"A high cholesterol is not dangerous by itself, but may reflect an
unhealthy condition, or it may be totally innocent."

I'm not sure what to make of that kind of comment. You could argue just
about anything using that kind of logic. Or not :)