C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elizabeth Thiers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 07:02:00 -0500
Heartburn is a common enough complaint in any preganancy.  You can ask the
doc if there might be some reflux involved.  The problem is being pregnant,
they don't like to give you any medications unless absolutely necessary.  I
know a friend of mine that was sick enough to end up in the hospital the
first couple of months of each of her pregnancies.

Beth T. the OT