C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 18:57:30 -0800
i went to rockford, il. this last weekend to pay a
visit to judy's grandmother and her siblings. flew
atlanta to ohare friday night on the arerican tweedy
bird flight. they call it american eagle. flew back
sunday night. regular american flight.

the security checks have become more speedy. right
after 9-11 it took a long time to get thru. this time
probably about 10 minutes in both places got me thru.

tiring trip being so short.