C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 17:20:43 -0800
  lets move forward. we have made too much of a deal
of a person posting what she thought would give
someone a laugh. some were not quite to the point of
taking the humor, so the only problem was her timing.
we can't all be perfect comedians though, so lets not
make any more a deal of it.
  i hope she post some in any of our future
discussions as i am sure she'll have something to add.

  now, have any of you been to new zealand or
austrailia? i want to plan a trip there with my bride
one of these days. it'll be some trip as far as it is.