Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 00:10:01 +0100
From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
On Jul 19, 2004, at 5:12 pm, ginny wilken wrote:
> I take my own food, meat, jerky, nuts, fruit, or cajole restaurants
> into giving me what I want.

I've found a lot of places are pretty accommodating.  I decide what I
want, find the closest thing on the menu, and ask them to make me the
dish I want.  Failing that, you can just unapologetically say that you
avoid (or *have* to avoid) grains and dairy for health reasons.  I
generally don't worry about small paleo sins in sauces etc- I think 10g
of non-paleo sauce is not worth the hassle to change compared to 200g
of bread or potatoes etc.

I've found chinese places are the most helpful as they will usually
make up pretty much any dish you want.  I frequently ask for dishes
without cashews or peanuts etc.  But I would not dare go as far as
asking for food with no soy sauce :)

Ashley