Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dr Bernarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 12:16:49 EDT
>In a message dated 5/24/2004 8:42:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
> Subj:Re: paleo neophyte: some but not sensational success
> Date:5/24/2004 8:42:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time
> From:[log in to unmask]
> Reply-to:[log in to unmask]
> To:[log in to unmask]
> Sent from the Internet
> I have the sun sensitivity with my systemic lupus - one symptom that diet
> has not changed  :(
> Therefore, I am not out in the sun, and when I am I am slathered in
> sunscreen to minimize the damage to me - therefore I use the cod liver oil year
> round.
> Paula H.<

                                      LUPUS-HOW TO HELP HEAL IT

                                                WHAT IS LUPUS?
Lupus is usually called Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) or Disseminated
Lupus. It is an inflammatory disorder occurring most often in adolescent and
young adult females (90%), sometimes in children, and often considered an
autoimmune disease. Older men and women can also be effected. It effects joints,
tendons and other connective tissues and organs.
                                            SYMPTOMS OF LUPUS
Symptoms of lupus are malaise, fever, anorexia, weight loss, skin rash, mouth
sores, fluid around the lungs, heart, liver or other organs, arthritis,
adrenal exhaustion, alopecia, swollen lymph glands, kidney dysfunction, low white
blood cell count or low platelet count, nerve or brain dysfunction and anemia.
The rash is erythematous and symmetrical, involving the face, neck, elbows and
dorsum of the hands. Only a minority will show the classic "butterfly rash"
over the bridge of the nose and malar eminences. Raynaud's phenomenon may also
occur. Symptoms often appear, disappear and reappear.
                                                   CAUSES OF LUPUS
Lupus is caused by the overwhelming stresses of incorrect lifestyle,
incorrect mentality and incorrect spirituality. This enervates (exhausts) the body and
results in toxemia.
Lupus is caused by self-destructive health habits, including incorrect diet,
poor food combinations, lack of physiological rest and sleep, lack of proper
exercise, lack of fresh air and sunshine, smoking, consumption of alcohol and
coffee, emotional intemperance, use of drugs, pills and other factors that
cause nutritional impairment, intestinal poisoning and chronic toxemia. A return
to a more healthful lifestyle, will enable your body to correct your lupus.
            DRUG TREATMENT OF LUPUS CAUSES BAD SIDE EFFECTS
It is customarily treated with aspirin and steroids such as cortisone,
prednisone, azathioprine or cyclophosphamide which cause side effects of
ostoporosis, avascular necrosis, spinal fractures and large gastric or duodenal
ulcerations.
         WATER FASTING IS BEST MEANS OF HELPING HEAL LUPUS
Enervation (exhaustion of vital energy) prevents the lupus sufferers from
healing themselves. Physiological rest (water fasting) with feeling meditation is
the best means of restoring normal energy, and is the surest, best and most
satisfactory means of promoting the excretion of accumulated toxins. Good
health is an evolution of healthful living; it is not the product of "cures".
I have had innumerable lupus patients recover normal function through water
fasting with feeling meditation, followed by a correct paleo diet. The water
fast with feeling meditation, promotes detoxification of the body and marked
improvement, both in general and local conditions, follows. Relief from
excruciating pain is gained almost immediately after the water fast and feeling
meditation are instituted.
            WATER FAST, WHEN YOU CAN, TO HELP HEAL YOUR LUPUS

You should as soon as is possible, go on a water fast as the surest and most
rapid means of homeostatically helping heal your lupus and physiologically
freeing your body of the cause of your lupus. A water fast is necessary to
restore physiological poise to you. Water fasting usually leads to cessation of the
cause of your lupus, completely and permanently.
   EAT A CONSTRUCTIVELY BENEFICIAL PALEO DIET TO HELP HEAL LUPUS
Our inherent intelligence, our God within, is always talking to us. If we
feelingly meditate and pay attention to our inherent intelligence, we will always
know homeostatically, the best paleo foods to eat, when and how much to eat.
If we depend on our "civilized" ideas of how to eat, we will become sick. We
should eat as constructive and beneficial a paleo diet as is possible. We
should eat only natural paleo foods, that we would eat in the wild.  We should eat
only fresh, natural, raw paleo foods that are palatable to us and that agrees
with us, with all the essential minerals and essential nutrients. Every bit of
agricultural exploitative commercialization and soil depletion,
bioengineering, experimental breeding, processing, cooking, hybridizing, mutation and
pollution, destroys vitamins, enzymes, minerals, nucleic acids, chlorophyl, damages
fats and makes the fatty matter a local irritant. This agricultural
exploitative commercialization and soil depletion, bioengineering, experimental
breeding, processing, cooking, hybridizing, mutation and pollution, excessively
stresses every cell of our bodies, results in our impaired nutrition and results in
our impaired health.
WHAT IS NUTRITION?
What is nutrition? Nutrition means all the processes and functions that are
necessary for the assimilation of our paleo foods we eat. Nutrition is the
physiological process our inherent intelligence conducts, as our inherent
intelligence transforms paleo foods we eat, into material for our bodies own growth
and maintenance. Nutrition means that every part of the human body, renews and
repairs itself, by its own intrinsic power to absorb nutritive material from
the surrounding medium and assimilate, organize, and transform it into material
identical with its own, and endow it with vital properties, if it is supplied
with appropriate paleo foods. Nutritional deficiencies create imbalances in
our bodies chemistry.
WHAT IS DETOXIFICATION?
Detoxification is the final expulsion of waste materials through the various
excretory organs. Detoxification takes place in the human body continually
from birth throughout life. Detoxification stops at time of death of the human
body.
DR BERNARR       [log in to unmask]      http://www.healself.org