Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 11:21:21 -0400
>'reproductive success".  The claims on evolution are often over-simplified
>when in
>fact its action is extremely suble.

Hi Wade;

Yes I realize but the second sentence of my email I go on to say that CVD
would probably take a very long time to evolve given the unprocessed nature
of the type of vegetable matter eaten and certainly long enough for
child-rearing and teaching to continue long after giving birth - probably
well after several pregnancies, I would surmise. In early, unsophisticated
paleo life, early death would not be as critical a factor in the
continuation of the tribe as would be found with later peoples. Or at least
that's what I think. My own opinion, of course....

Marilyn