Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 13:22:33 -0800
7bit
From:
Elizabeth Miller <[log in to unmask]>
First, how were you diagnosed? Are you sure it's arthritis; which kind?

To tell you the truth it sounds like it's in your muscles -- and if so
you might want to try trigger point therapy or physical therapy. You
should also read Thomas Griner's, "What's Really the Matter with You."
Muscles can cause all sorts of havoc!

I would recommend a tb./day of high dose, pharmaceutical grade fish oil
first of all -- good for you anyway and it's the only real cox 2
inhibitor out there. Boswellia and turmeric are supposed to be good --
as is Bromelin (on empty stomach).  Also ask try capcasium  cream. Also
ask your compounding pharmacy about some stuff called 'advanced sports
cream' -- helps with symptoms. Progesterone as part of a bio-identical
HRT is supposed to help relax muscles. Kave, kava is a good relaxant.
Don't use Vioxx or it's wannabes -- expensive and useless!

Good Luck,
Liz

--
http://shopnow.netscape.com/