C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 16:09:26 -0700
if she wants to sing, then obviously she has to find a better way of coping
with her emotions. does she know the story of Karen carpenter who died
(sort of like Terri Schiavo) from anorexia induced heart attack? If not,
you  might want to get the program from PBS TV.  I had a chiropractor who
died at the age of 30 from heart failure due to the long range / long term
effects of anorexia, so, it's nothing to fool around with.

Please ask your Congressperson to vote FOR the MICASSA bill, this
will allow medicaid funds to pay for community supports
instead of isolating the person in a nursing home or institution.
HR 910 is the bill number
Senate version of MiCASSA (S 401).

Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with disabilities
~Tamar Mag Raine~
IM: tamarmag48
Yahoo IM Tamarmag56