From:
Anna Ashworth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:57:55 EST

Dear List,

I apologize for omitting the location of The West End Gluten Intolerance
Group meeting featuring Ann Whelan and also the baklava and spinach pies.

We are located in Richmond, Virginia and usually meet the first Thursday of
each month at Trinity United Methodist Church on Forest Ave.  Because we have
an out of town speaker, we are meeting instead on Saturday, March 6th at 2:00
PM.  Anyone on the diet or interested in the diet is welcome to attend!

If you have any questions or would like directions to our meeting, please
email either Anna ([log in to unmask]) or Madelyn ([log in to unmask]).

Anna Ashworth
Co-Manager
The West End Gluten Intolerance Group