From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lani K. Thompson
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 07:41:29 -0500

Clan Thompson....

We're Giving Away Free Pocket Guides!

Purchase a one year subscription to the Clan Thompson PC SmartList
database...and we'll give you a FREE pocket guide to take with you when
you go shopping. This means if you purchase the food SmartList
subscription for your PC, we'll give you a food pocketguide, and if you
purchase the drug SmartList subscription for your PC, we'll give you our
guide to over the counter meds. Buy the food and drug COMBO subscription
for your PC and get all four of our guides (food, over the counter meds,
prescription meds, and "everything else").

Each printed pocket guide is designed to fit neatly in your pocket or
your purse.

This offer ONLY applies to the one year food or drug subscription for
your PC ($49.95 value) and the one year food/drug Combo subscription
($74.90 value). This offer ends on May 31, 2004.